By joining the worldwide CDIO Initiative, your school can:
- Complete access to a growing array of instructor tools and resources designed to support the application of CDIO
- Be matched with a mentor school(s) that has already embraced and applied CDIO
- Tap the expertise (curriculum design, workspace design and use, assessment, online content development. etc.) of the CDIO professional staff
- Team with other schools in your region to apply for private and public funding
- Attend regional and international meetings of all collaborating schools
But, most importantly, you will share the experiences, resources and expertise of schools throughout the world that are working in concert to reform engineering education.